Plates & Places
In this cinematic new series filmed on location throughout France, Germany, Italy, Morocco and Greece, Joanne's curiosity and passion for good food combine for a thrilling adventure. Join Joanne on her quest to find the key ingredient to create extraordinary dishes: Inspiration!
Season 1 Episodes
Get notified when new episodes are available!
“Explore the destinations, meet the local people, and cook with ingredients
that have inspired me throughout my career.”
Purchase episodes for only 99¢ each, download and watch anytime or anywhere!
Season 1 Featured Recipes
- Beef Kefta with Green Salad
- Braised Beef Ragu in Two Courses
- Carrot and Orange Salad with Sheep Milk Feta
- Chicken Pastissada
- Chicken Tangia with Almonds
- Deviled Eggs with Caviar
- Eggs in Purgatory Amatriciana
- Honey Semolina Custard Pie
- Moroccan Bread
- Olive Oil Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Flake Salt
- Parchment Roasted Salmon with Olive Salsa Verde
- Preserved Lemons
- Pretzels with Maldon Salt
- Risotto with Amarone and Radicchio
Haven't you always dreamed of a cooking adventure in some exotic place? Luxurious accommodations in some of the most spectacular locations in the world. Hands-on cooking classes.
Exclusive winery tours and tastings. Special access to local producers and markets. Memorable meals and lasting friendships- things you can't get from travel books.
Post Production Supervisor
B. On the Go
Picnic on Third
Joseph Ehrlich, Losch & Ehrlich
Paul Swensen Production, Inc.
Pixel by Inch Design
Sub-Zero / Wolf
KL Keller Foodways
Lodge Manufacturing Company
Manicaretti Italian Food Imports
Market Hall Foods
New West KnifeWorks
Oliver Crum Wines
Sur La Table
Trimark Premier Collections